FOR KEEP IN TOUCH with LATEST UPDATES, just Mark As Bookmark or Add to Favorite Website List in your Internet Browser.

New Beautiful Hot Item Matheera Khan



She is the girl with the most riveting show on television. Racy, raunchy, scandalous and morally upright with a heaving bosom and clothes that amplify it, Mathira is an anomaly. She is not an apa baji and she does not fit into the chul buli, wide-eyed veejay category either. No, not at all, Mathira is definitely a very naughty girl.

The child of an African father and Pakistani mother, Mathira, whose name means ‘pretty woman’ in Hebrew, was born and has lived in Zimbabwe for most of her 18-year-old life (yes, she’s that young!). She describes her life there as “very different” from her life in Pakistan. “In Zimbabwe, I was a free bird with wings. I was a very carefree kid and used to do stupid stuff,” she says. A bonafide tomboy whose posse consisted only of male friends, Mathira admits that she was never very good at school and always took a keener interest in sports. “I always won trophies for hurdles and relays, but I remember the first time I won something for English, my mom was really proud of me. I hated wearing ties and skirts and was really nervous about going on stage. When I climbed up to receive the trophy, I tripped and fell: it was so embarrassing! Anyway, I got up and received it, and on my way down, I tripped again and broke the trophy! Since that day, my mom never lets me forget how clumsy I am,” she laughs.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this

Like Top facebook fan page for Official Updates!